Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we have been able to satisfy the diverse needs of clients by providing highly functional Industrial Double Girder Cranes. Our professionals use high quality components and advanced technology in the fabrication of these cranes. To ensure flawlessness at clients' end, the offered cranes are tested on various parameters by our quality controllers. Offered Industrial Double Girder Cranes are used for handling heavy material and are available at industry leading prices.
1) Excellent performance
3) Long service life
4) Low maintenance
1) Safex cranes have high quality structural assembly which ensures acquiescence with IS:4301.
2) Safex cranes have minimum maintenance and emergency interlude.
3) Easily adjustable limit-switches.
4) Load tested to 125% and certified by Safex from tests undertaken in our own workshops.
Range of Specifications:
1) Safe Working Load: 500 kgs. to 2,00,000 kgs.
2) Span: 5 mtrs to 75 mtrs.
3) Height of Lift: As per customer's specifications.
4) Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M3, M5, M7, M8 as per IS:3177 / IS:807.
5) Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions.
6) Crane Control: From floor through pendant push buttons, optionally through radio remote control / cabin with master control.
7) Drive System: Twin drive through squirrel cage Induction geared motors with built-in fail safe brakes.
8) Motors: Squirrel cage induction hoisting motors with built-in fail safe brakes for hoisting, cross travel as well as long travel. Insulation class for all motors B/F.
9) Brakes: Built-in brakes for hoisting, cross travel and long travel motions.
10) Power Supply System: To hoist and cross travel through trailing cables / drag chain to crane through shrouded bus bars / trailing cable / MS angle iron conductors / bare copper conductors (depending on customer's choice and application).