Our company, Safex Industries Limited has a full array of high-quality Pillar Mounted Jib Crane to handle even the most demanding material handling needs.This crane has a reputation for being tough and long-lasting. This crane installed on the wall is highly appropriate for workstations that are close to walls or vertical structures. Pillar Mounted Jib Crane can be used to load or unload trucks as well. This can also be a crucial component of a stand-alone workstation.
Pillar Mounted Jib Crane Specifications:
1) Safe Working Load: 250 kgs. to 5,000 kgs.
2) Radius: 2 mtrs to 6 mtrs.
3) Heights of Lift: As per customer's specifications.
4) Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M5, M7, M8 as per IS:3177 / IS :807.
5) Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions.
6) Crane Control: From floor through pendant push buttons, optionally through radio remote control.
7) Drive System: Drive through squirrel cage induction geared motors with built-in fail safe brakes.
8) Motors: Squirrel cage induction hoisting motors with built-in fail safe brakes for hoisting and cross travel.
9) Brakes: Built-in brakes for hoisting, cross travel and rotational motions.
10) Power Supply System: To hoist and cross travel through trailing cables / drag chain to crane through shrouded bus bars / trailing cable.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What is the utilization of pillar crane?
The pillar jib crane LS is normally used to help lifting assignments that are for the most part in the lower limit range.Burdens can be rapidly and securely raised and can be moved easily and unequivocally on account of the smooth-running jib arm.
2) What is the main support of the jib crane?
Usually jib arms are attached to a vertical mast or tower or sometimes to an inclined boom. In other jib-less designs such as derricks, the load is hung directly from a boom which is often anomalously called a jib.
3) What is the significance of jib crane?
A jib crane is a type of overhead lifting device that is frequently used in smaller work cell areas for unique and repetitive lifting tasks. Jib cranes are exceptionally adaptable and can be paired with overhead bridge cranes to maximize production.
4) What are the movements of jib crane?
The jib crane has 3 main motions that you are likely to utilise during its use, these are rotation, transverse and lift motions.