Wire Rope Hoist
Product Code : Safex 01
Brand Name : Safex
As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of industrial items, we also offer our valuable clients an array of Wire Rope Hoists. Our range is used for pulling heavy loads in various industries. These hoists are known for their durable performance and dimensional accuracy. The offered rope hoists are manufactured in our sophisticated infrastructure using best quality basic raw materials, sourced from the most dependable vendors of the market. In addition to this, the Wire Rope Hoists is available at the most affordable rates.
Safex Wire rope hoists are designed in modular construction which greatly simplifies repairs & cuts down time. The special features are low head - room, spur / helical gears running on antifriction ball bearings with oil bath lubrication, motors confirming to IS:325, "fail to safe" breaks which automatically operate in case of any power failure, tested wire rope confirming to IS:2266, forged hooks conforming to IS:3815 and push button stations operating at step down voltage of 110v, 42v or 24v.
The hoist gear train is with precision hob cut helical / spur gears having hardness up to 250 to 300 BHN running on bearings housed in sheet metal cover with gasket & lubricated with oil bath lubrication. The rope drum is made from M.S. Seamless pipe having machined cut spiral grooves & mounted on self-aligning bearings. Rope guide will be provided for perfect sitting of rope in drum grooves.
Electromagnetic FAIL to SAFE type brake is provided on hoisting motion which ensures perfect safety even in case of power failure. Limit switches are provided on hoisting & over lowering.
To accommodate specific requirements, Safex hoists can also be built with micro speed arrangements (10% of normal hoisting speed), flexible trolleys to negotiate small radius; high speeds & high lifts; hoists suitable for steel mill duty; foundries & Chemical Plants.
Range of Specifications:
1) Safe Working Load: 500 kgs. to 20,000 kgs.
2) Heights of Lift: As per customer's specifications.
3) Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to IS:3938.
4) Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions.
5) Crane Control: From floor through pendant push buttons, optionally through radio remote control.
6) Drive System: Drive through squirrel cage induction geared motors with built-in fail safe brakes.
7) Motors: Squirrel cage induction hoisting motors with built-in fail safe brakes for hoisting. Insulation class for all motors b/f.
8) Brakes: Built-in brakes for hoisting, cross travel motions.
9) Power Supply System: To hoist and cross travel through trailing cables.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified Company