Double Grider EOT Crane provided by our company, is a type of overhead crane which is mainly used for industrial applications. This crane helps in uplifting the heavy loads. This crane runs between two poles in a parallel runway. This crane is very effective and safe to use. Our Double Grider EOT Crane is mainly operated electrically and is greatly perfect for loading and unloading heavy loads. This crane also helps in carrying heavy loads, from one place to another within an industrial unit.
Double Girder EOT Crane Technical Details:
1) Safe Working Load: 500 kgs to 2,00,000 kgs.
2) Span: 5 mtrs to 75 mtrs.
3) Height of Lift: As per customer's specifications.
4) Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M3,M5, M7, M8 as per IS:3177 / IS:807.
5) Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions.
6) Crane Control: From floor through pendant push buttons, optionally through radio remote control / cabin with master control.
7) Drive System: Twin drive through squirrel cage Induction geared motors with built-in fail safe brakes.
8) Motors: Squirrel cage induction hoisting motors with built-in fail safe brakes for hoisting, cross travel as well as long travel. Insulation class for all motors B/F.
9) Brakes: Built-in brakes for hoisting, cross travel and long travel motions.
10) Power Supply System: To hoist and cross travel through trailing cables / drag chain to crane through shrouded bus bars / trailing cable / MS angle iron conductors / bare copper conductors (depending on customer's choice and application)