Single girder overhead cranes are a type of lightweight material handling equipment that is commonly used within production and engineering facilities. As one of the leading manufacturers of single girder EOT cranes, we specialize in designing cranes with convenience and safety in mind. Our cranes are offered in standard configurations as well as custom-built specifications. The size and load-bearing capacity can be adapted to specific lifting requirements of our customers.
Our selection of bespoke single girder cranes is ideal for lifting requirements as light as 500kg to maximum capacity of 20,000 kgs and up to 40 meters span. Additionally, we design and manufacture our cranes with adequate safety guidelines in mind, and our products can be designed to match the requirements of both new and existing buildings. To learn about our service or to schedule an appointment with our consultants, contact us today!
Single Girder EOT Crane Specifications:
1. Safe Working Load: 500 kgs to 20,000 kgs
2. Span: 3 mtrs to 40 mtrs
3. Height of Lift: As per customer specifications
4. Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M3,M5, M7, M8 as per IS 3177 / IS 807
5. Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions
6. Crane Control: From floor through Pendant Push Buttons, Optionally through Radio Remote Control / cabin with master control
7. Drive System: Twin Drive through Squirrel Cage Induction Geared Motors with built-in fail safe brakes
8. Motors: Squirrel Cage Induction Hoisting Motors with built-in fail safe brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel as well as Long Travel. Insulation Class for all motors B/F
9. Brakes: Built-in Brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel and Long Travel motions
10. Power Supply System: To Hoist and Cross Travel through Trailing Cables / Drag Chain To Crane through Shrouded Bus Bars / Trailing Cable / MS Angle Iron Conductors / Bare Copper Conductors (depending on customer's choice and application)