SAFEX;s Heavy duty Double girder EOT Cranes are rugged in Construction and are deployed for wide range of hoisting capacities and applications. Our cranes combine high speed and high hook for steel, metal and various other sectors which need heavy service.
With Safe working load ranging from it to more than 2,00,000 kgs. our cranes incorporates fully customized open winch type crabs. SAFEX's fully customized double girder cranes are suitable for varied duty cycles for a large range of spans, heights of lift and customized speeds. They are provided with multiple hoisting trolleys running on the same bridge or auxiliary hoisting mechanisms on the main trolley. Precise control of all motions is achieved through variable frequency drives.
Heavy Duty Girder Crane Specifications:
- Safe Working Load: 500 kgs. to 2,00,000 kgs.
- Span: 5 mtrs to 75 mtrs
- Height of Lift: As per customer specifications
- Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M3,M5, M7, M8 as per IS 3177 / IS 807
- Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions
- Crane Control: From floor through Pendant Push Buttons, Optionally through Radio Remote Control / cabin with master control
- Drive System: Twin Drive through Squirrel Cage Induction Geared Motors with built-in fail safe brakes
- Motors: Squirrel Cage Induction Hoisting Motors with built-in fail safe brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel as well as Long Travel. Insulation Class for all motors B/F
- Brakes: Built-in Brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel and Long Travel motions
- Power Supply System: To Hoist and Cross Travel through Trailing Cables / Drag Chain To Crane through Shrouded Bus Bars / Trailing Cable / MS Angle Iron Conductors / Bare Copper Conductors (depending on customer's choice and application)